THE TRUE STORY
On 6 Julai 1978 accompanied by the serene and dewy morning, another God’s caliph was born in this earth..and that is..me.. KU AZHAN KU HUSSAIN...Comes from Wakaf Bharu, Kelantan Darul Naim, my only beloved state… I started the early learning step at Tadika Kemas Kg Alor Pasir, Wakaf Bharu. Then, my learning process continued at Sek. Keb. Wakaf Bharu (Wakaf Bharu National School) and lastly I finished my study in form 5 at Wakaf Bharu Boarding School.
After going through 4 years of many obstacles and hardships, without steady job, and the disappointing financial condition… I finally received a job offer as policeman that had never been my dream of ambition. Working as a policeman had never been thought in my mind. Actually, my real goal is becoming a teacher. However, it was abandoned as a dream only.
After that, the episode and series of police training at PULAPAH, Negeri Sembilan started. I still remembered that the training was so fag out and exhausting, and full with disciplines and living spirits that teach me the meaning of life in the reality. During the 9 months of training, I was trained and collared to be the policeman who serves for the country excellently. Finally, I succeeded to complete and finish the training that brought cakes and ale and millions of smiles to my beloved parents. Their happiness towards my achievement is obviously seen through their smiling faces.
Now, I am serving at KDNKA Department PGA (Pasukan Gerakan Am) Simpang Renggam branch. It has been 8 years since 2004 I am working as a police officer in the administration department at Kompeni A Office until now.
As I told and wrote before, my real ambition is to becoming a great teacher but, I cannot hit the jackpot at last. However, God had confronted my life mate with one of the beautiful and charming (in my point of view) school teachers. My beloved soul mate is Wan Siti Rafia’ah Wan Ismail, who now is officiating as a teacher at Sek. Keb. Dato’ Onn Jaafar, Simpang Renggam. We were given 2 sons from our married life.It is all about destiny that determines both of them to be boys. The elder one named Ku Ahmad Mifzal, 4 years old and the younger one named Ku Iqbal Hafiy, 3 years old. They are just so charming and having them makes me the happiest father in the universe. In addition, if God wills it, on the coming month of October, there will be new member in my family which is my third child. The new member is also a boy. InsyaAllah.
After a long time getting a full support and never ending- spirit from my beloved wife and family to pursue my study, finally I dare to take the challenge and forth apply to continue my long time abandoned-study with UUM. I managed to be offered with Public Management course (jurusan Pengurusan Awam) which is a degree level of 4 years period. Thanks to God, now it has been my second years in UUM PACE, Johor Bahru. If God Wills it, I will complete my study and succeed with first class degree of honour….InsyaAllah…
No comments:
Post a Comment